Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

an must hear new prog band in vein of the flower kings

General discussion about anything your heart desires

an must hear new prog band in vein of the flower kings

Postby progaor06 » 07 Jul 2013, 19:06

http://www.ontofield.com/

if you like pink floyd porcvupine tree flower kings magic pie and pendragon u got these guys there debut cd omg it rules any fan of these bands will love this disc i call them new magic pie meets tfk with pendragon vocals
progaor06

Re: an must hear new prog band in vein of the flower kings

Postby projeKct » 07 Jul 2013, 21:41

progaor06 wrote:http://www.ontofield.com/

if you like pink floyd porcvupine tree flower kings magic pie and pendragon u got these guys there debut cd omg it rules any fan of these bands will love this disc i call them new magic pie meets tfk with pendragon vocals

Thanks I will try this! :)
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby wowie » 11 Jul 2013, 07:50

why oh why ... i mean im really not dictating grammar but this en bloc writing is such a horror!!!
a horror of equal value, ignorance, incompatibility and imperfect little errors ... arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh

but the band is not bad .... ;)
so thanks for the hint!
“I would rather be a man of paradoxes than a man of prejudices.” - IDIC
wowie

Postby projeKct » 12 Jul 2013, 14:52

wowie wrote:why oh why ... i mean im really not dictating grammar but this en bloc writing is such a horror!!!
a horror of equal value, ignorance, incompatibility and imperfect little errors ... arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh

At least, he's consistent! proaor06 has always been writing this way... Maybe he could use a little more punctuation [.,:;] and more than one line to write (with the special [return] key!) :roll:

But I'm happy to read (or decode) from him anyway! :)
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby wowie » 16 Jul 2013, 12:23

:D yeah, he should win a prize for being proggy in context of grammar, even nihilistc ;)
“I would rather be a man of paradoxes than a man of prejudices.” - IDIC
wowie

Return to Flower Power