Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Aussie noob to FK, but NOT to good rock:)

A forum dedicated to the introduction of you

Aussie noob to FK, but NOT to good rock:)

Postby nedkelly » 21 Oct 2013, 12:39

G'day all ye Flower King freaks:):). I just floated along here from some talk on the Uriah Heep music board:):). Glad to be here:)
nedkelly

Re: Aussie noob to FK, but NOT to good rock:)

Postby Chessman » 13 Nov 2013, 22:14

Hi nedkelly and welcome! Good to see you here.

TFK's music spans many countries and there are fans of the band from all over the world. How well known are they in Australia? If you ask me to describe them, that's very difficult as they have their own sound; sometimes quirky, sometimes soaring, sometimes majestic, sometimes fast and very technical. They can do very difficult things very well, yet can also be deceptively simple and emotional. Through it all, they never lose their sense of melody which is, to me, the most important thing in any music.
It's very hard to compare them to any other band. though, at times, they can sound quite like Yes, only more accessible.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Carl :)
Chessman

Return to Different People