Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Flower Kings t-shirt

General discussion about anything your heart desires

Flower Kings t-shirt

Postby djf1024 » 02 Nov 2013, 14:03

My fiancé is a HUGE fan and I'd like to get him a Flower Kings shirt as a wedding gift. Where can I find one?
djf1024

Re: Flower Kings t-shirt

Postby projeKct » 02 Nov 2013, 14:49

I don't know, really... maybe someone else knows something about it?

I just googled it and found this UNofficial site: http://www.collectorware.com/tees-flower_kings.htm
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby wowie » 04 Nov 2013, 16:57

Maybe Brian got some left ... so you should also check the mailinglist.

The collectorsWare stuff is selfmade isnt it?
maybe i will do some UTF in black with my local clopen shop .... so this is doable for everybody.
You just need a good jpg or whatever picture file from your fave tfk picture and go to your local textil-print-shop and let them print it for you.
So there you have also a bit more control over the shirt quality and size.... or long-sleeve or sweatshirt ....
“I would rather be a man of paradoxes than a man of prejudices.” - IDIC
wowie

Postby Symfoon » 05 Nov 2013, 10:32

djf1024 wrote:My fiancé is a HUGE fan and I'd like to get him a Flower Kings shirt as a wedding gift. Where can I find one?

Normally it's the Royal Gardener himself who is taking care of t-shirts etc. so if there are some left they should be somewhere in
the vault of The Cosmic Lodge.... So best try is to send an e-mail to : roine at flowerkings dot se as i think he is the only one who might
be able to help you out.
"Nu is het tijd voor de eerste balade van de avond..." (J.Reingold)
Symfoon

Return to Flower Power