Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hello from Maine, USA

A forum dedicated to the introduction of you

Hello from Maine, USA

Postby Accordeonaire » 05 Jun 2009, 19:03

Hello, I am Gary Chapin. I'm 41, have five kids, live in rural Maine. Not many Flower Kings fans out here in the woods, but I've managed to make converts among co-workers. I play a number of instruments, usually traditional music -- which is a love I have aside from prog. I play French accordion (http://www.youtube.com/user/Accordeonaire), electric guitar, flute, tin whistle, etc.

Nice to meet you all.
Gary Chapin, Maine, USA
Accordeonaire

Re: Hello from Maine, USA

Postby Max Power » 16 Aug 2009, 18:22

Accordeonaire wrote:Hello, I am Gary Chapin. I'm 41, have five kids, live in rural Maine. Not many Flower Kings fans out here in the woods, but I've managed to make converts among co-workers. I play a number of instruments, usually traditional music -- which is a love I have aside from prog. I play French accordion (http://www.youtube.com/user/Accordeonaire), electric guitar, flute, tin whistle, etc.

Nice to meet you all.

French accordion, seems cool! Yeah I know the feeling of not many flower kings fans, where I live it's like I'm the only fan in the world. 5 kids wow! I'm so not ready, I used to want 6 kids but now I feel kind of hit by reality ^^

Nice to see you here!
Max Power
Max Power

Return to Different People