Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hi From Middle England

A forum dedicated to the introduction of you

Hi From Middle England

Postby Unorthodox Dancer » 20 Sep 2013, 12:26

I've been keeping an eye on this forum for a while now, but decided to take the plunge and register. Hopefully, there'll continue to be plenty of chat about all things TFK in the future, but I'm especially looking forward to news about the forthcoming new album and any tour dates. Having seen them in Sept last year at Leamington Spa, I'd love to catch them again soon!

As for me and TFK, well I've been a prog fan for 35 years but only discovered TFK about 5 years ago. Stretching across the eras, favourite bands include Yes, Genesis and ELP, Marillion and It Bites, TFK, Kaipa, Riveside, Anathema, and Big Big Train.

So "Hi" to all - hoping to get to know you better in the coming months.

Jules
Unorthodox Dancer

Re: Hi From Middle England

Postby projeKct » 23 Sep 2013, 02:47

Welcome, Jules!! :)
projeKct
Site Admin

Return to Different People