Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Box

The forum for discussion about the Music of The Flower Kings

Box

Postby Kaipa » 31 Oct 2016, 12:41

In the past there was talking about a box with unreleased songs from the Flowerkings, now that they are not active maybe the can go further with it, maybe somebody knows more about it.
Kaipa

Re: Box

Postby carlosb » 02 Nov 2016, 11:26

Kaipa wrote:In the past there was talking about a box with unreleased songs from the Flowerkings, now that they are not active maybe the can go further with it, maybe somebody knows more about it.

I'm not aware of this rumor. Would be great!!
carlosb

Postby wowie » 02 Nov 2016, 13:56

yeah that would be fun!
“I would rather be a man of paradoxes than a man of prejudices.” - IDIC
wowie

Postby projeKct » 02 Nov 2016, 23:17

Mmmm, never heard anything about it... but would be nice!

Although... I don't know if they have much unreleased stuff...? We've already got:

- Édition limitée Québec 1998
- Fanclub CD 2000
- Live in New York [official bootleg]
- Japan bonus tracks [2001 - 2000 - 1998]
- Fanclub CD 2002
- Fanclub CD 2004
- Betcha wanna dance stoopid [official bootleg]
- Fanclub CD 2005 - Harvest
- Carpe Diem - Live in USA [official bootleg]

Maybe the "box" would be a selection of songs from all of the above??

It could also be demos... or remixes...
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby carlosb » 03 Nov 2016, 09:36

projeKct wrote:It could also be demos... or remixes...

Roine offered us, as downloads, demos and remixes of several songs of TFK and AOM on the website of Agent of Mercy through reverbnation (http://www.reverbnation.com/store/index/artist_626302, currently inactive ). It was very interesting to hear the original idea of splitting their creations. A shame if you have not downloaded ...
carlosb

Postby Bargamon » 15 Nov 2016, 21:37

don't forget the Live Brimstone thing, I recall they were breaking in a drummer and had a few shows live with no vocals.
I think they about released everything. One might say they over did it at times.
I'd be game for remixes, 5.1 mix, or just cleaned up remixes of early stuff. They are 20 years old and sound not so great as my equipment has improved!
Bargamon

Postby srs » 05 Dec 2016, 23:49

carlosb wrote:
projeKct wrote:It could also be demos... or remixes...

Roine offered us, as downloads, demos and remixes of several songs of TFK and AOM on the website of Agent of Mercy through reverbnation (http://www.reverbnation.com/store/index/artist_626302, currently inactive ). It was very interesting to hear the original idea of splitting their creations. A shame if you have not downloaded ...

Wow these sound really interesting! I did not know about them, are they available somewhere still or would anyone be willing to PM me and dropbox them to me? pretty please!!
srs

Return to The Flower Kings