Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

I am The Sun From Birmingham England

A forum dedicated to the introduction of you

I am The Sun From Birmingham England

Postby intruder369 » 10 May 2010, 21:18

Hi there all you Flower People, just a short introduction of myself here. My name is Lee and I am heavily into Prog music. I am a musician myself who plays Keyboards, Guitar, Gob Iron and love to sing now and then. I used to play in a band myself some years ago now and gigged mainly my local town of Birmingham, in many pubs, though I knocked it on the head some 9 years ago now due to never ending line up changes with band members leaving and having to replace them. Now I just play for my own pleasure and write my own songs now and then, and of coarse listen to great music such as The Flower Kings.

I got into The Flower Kings back in the year 2000 through listening to Transatlantic and I thoroughly enjoy all there albums, and they are never far away from my turntable so to speak. My favourite Flower Kings albums would have to be Back In The World Of Adventures, Retropolis and Stardust We Are. I was very much a fan of Yes and Genesis back in the early 70's, and The Flower Kings along with Transatlantic and early Spock's Beard re-kindled my spirit for Prog music in bringing it back to life. Maybe I'm back in the World of Adventure and I sincerely hope all of you are to enjoying the spark of life that The Flower Kings fills in our hearts. Love to you all and God Bless The Flower Kings.
intruder369

Return to Different People