Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Your new Flower Kings message board *read first*

The forum for discussion about the Music of The Flower Kings

Your new Flower Kings message board *read first*

Postby projeKct » 04 Oct 2008, 16:27

Welcome to the new Flower Kings message board!

Trust me, we won't have spam problems on this one!

If you have any questions, please read the FAQ first, but do not hesitate to ask if you can't find help there.

Anyone can easily register by now, but soon I will "control" the registration to avoid spam problems...

After registering, please consider to take a moment and (re)post your introduction to the "Different People" forum, which is accessible to all registered users.

I hope this board will please you and will be linked to the official Flower Kings website soon.

To keep this announcement straightforward, it is closed to replies.
projeKct
Site Admin

Re: Your new Flower Kings message board *read first*

Postby projeKct » 09 Oct 2008, 04:01

A little update to new members (to everyone indeed!):

I hope you will enjoy our new forum... give it a week or two before members from the old forum register here, then we'll have plenty of new posts with no spam ;) And don't be shy to start new topics! Also, I want you to give me any suggestions so we can improve our "forum experience"!

:arrow: You can change the layout colors by going in User control panel -> Board preferences -> My board style and then change prosilver to subsilver2 (like the old forum).

:arrow: You can also add an avatar (small image) besides every post of yours. Go in User control panel -> Profile -> Edit avatar and then follow the instructions to upload an image or type the link to your image.

:arrow: Finally, it's always interesting to know the location of members. Add it in User control panel -> Profile -> Edit profile

See you later!
projeKct
Site Admin

Return to The Flower Kings