Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Flower Kings fan in Scotland

A forum dedicated to the introduction of you

Flower Kings fan in Scotland

Postby caradoc » 30 Aug 2011, 20:58

Hi, a few quick words to introduce myself; Although I am English I have lived in sunny (!) Scotland for more than 25 years. In my youth I listened to the usual Prog suspects, ie Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd; Now I have grown up enough to appreciate the Flower Kings !

Hoping someone can answer a question for me; On the 'Meet the Flower Kings' DVD, Disc One, there is a lovely instrumental piece between The Truth Will Set You Free and Garden of Dreams part one. What is it ? I haven't been able to track it down and its really bugging me !

Thanks in advance for any help, and Long Live the Flower Kings.
Cheers, Matt
caradoc

Re: Flower Kings fan in Scotland

Postby projeKct » 31 Aug 2011, 03:14

Hi Matt and welcome on board!

The lovely instrumental piece between The Truth Will Set You Free and Garden of Dreams part one (during the On Tour In USA video) is called Shipbuilding from the Roine Stolt solo album Hydrophonia (1998).

You can see all the details about "soundtrax to documentaries" in the credits at the very end of the second DVD.

Keep posting! ;)
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby caradoc » 05 Sep 2011, 20:11

Thanks for the info projeKct, I don't have that album yet but hopefully will soon !
Cheers.
caradoc

Postby Chessman » 11 Sep 2011, 14:31

Welcome Matt - Caradoc! Nice to see another new face on here. (We have a pub near us called the Caradoc,but I'm sure you're much nicer than that is! Bit of a dive to be honest. :mrgreen: )

If you don't yet have the entire Flower Kings catalogue, I suggest you save up and get it all.
It's quite simply amazing. One of the best back catalogues of music in any genre, in my humble opinion! ;)

Cheers!
Carl.
Chessman

Postby lilo » 10 Oct 2011, 21:15

And also a Cheers to you, Matt from Scotland!
Do you click glasses with Beer or with Whiskey?
However - welcome on bord :-)

Zum Wohl
Lilo
lilo

Return to Different People