Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hi everyone

A forum dedicated to the introduction of you

Hi everyone

Postby gilbert19trail » 24 Oct 2011, 07:39

Hi everyone, Im Gilbert just new in this community but im looking forward to have a great conversation or exchanging ideas with you guys. I joined the forum because it's one of the biggest resources I've found, and I want to grow my plants in the best conditions possible. I hope I will learn a lot in here, and perhaps even make friends!
gilbert19trail

Re: Hi everyone

Postby projeKct » 24 Oct 2011, 11:03

Well, the *Flower* Kings message board is definitly the place to discuss of growing plants! Roine likes plants, and tea leaves the most! :lol:

BTW, welcome on this board ! (I'm just wondering, do you know The Flower Kings ?)
projeKct
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone

Postby lilo » 28 Oct 2011, 09:59

Hi Gilbert,
welcome to our garden of dreams.
greetings from the german corner of the garden
lilo
lilo

Return to Different People