Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Welcome to this new forum!

Talk about The Flower Kings in your language

Welcome to this new forum!

Postby projeKct » 04 Jan 2009, 05:08

So here's the place to talk about The Flower Kings or simply to discuss with TFK fans around the world... in your own language!

You can start posting in the forums in the Many languages section:
many-languages-f8.html

I have already created forums in German, French and Swedish because I know there are members talking these languages here.

But feel free to ask me to add other languages, anytime!

Keep posting!

projeKct, the admin
projeKct
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to this new forum!

Postby projeKct » 04 Jan 2009, 05:11

Rough translation in German...

Hier ist der Ort, um über die Flower Kings oder einfach, um mit TFK-Fans auf der ganzen Welt ... in Ihrer eigenen Sprache!

Sie können die Buchung in den Foren in der Many languages Abschnitt:
many-languages-f8.html

Ich habe bereits Foren in Deutsch, Französisch und Schwedisch, weil ich weiß, gibt es Mitglieder sprechen diese Sprache hier.

Aber Sie können mich fragen, um andere Sprachen, zu jeder Zeit!

Keep posting!

projeKct, der admin
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby projeKct » 04 Jan 2009, 05:14

In French...

Alors, voici le lieu un endroit pour parler des Flower Kings, ou simplement pour discuter avec des fans des FK autour du monde ... dans votre propre langue!

Vous pouvez commencer à écrire dans les forums de la section Many languages:
many-languages-f8.html

J'ai déjà créé des forums en français, allemand et suédois, parce que je sais qu'il ya des membres qui parlent ces langues ici.

Mais n'hésitez pas à me demander d'ajouter d'autres langues, s'il vous plaît!

projeKct, l'admin
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby projeKct » 04 Jan 2009, 05:17

Rough translation in Swedish...

Så här är rätt plats för att prata om The Flower Kings eller helt enkelt att diskutera med TFK fans runt om i världen ... på ditt eget språk!

Du kan börja skicka inlägg i forum på Many languages avsnitt:
many-languages-f8.html

Jag har redan skapat forum på tyska, franska och svenska, eftersom jag vet att det finns medlemmar talar dessa språk här.

Men välkommen att be mig att lägga till andra språk, när som helst!

Håll meddelanden!

projeKct, administratörskonsolen
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby christianopel » 04 Jan 2009, 10:59

Het is goed om meer talen te hebben, maar de kans is er dat andere mensen worden uitgesloten die deze talen niet kunnen.

Translation in English:

It is good to have more languageses, but there is a possibility that other people are excluded because they don't know these languageses.

P.S, I think that the translation for "Duits "is german not "deutch", for Holland or the Netherlands it is "Dutch".
christianopel

Postby projeKct » 04 Jan 2009, 19:04

Yeah, it's still a project, in beta-version... I can close this section if you don't like it...

Maybe we should have someone, like a moderator, for each language. Someone who reads all the posts in a given language and translate them in English to share important news or ideas into the main English forum...?

ProjeKct (me) can do it for the French forum, as I am a French speaker. Maybe Crimson1973 can do it for the Swedish forum and wowie for the German one.

What do you think?
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby christianopel » 05 Jan 2009, 20:01

projeKct wrote:Yeah, it's still a project, in beta-version... I can close this section if you don't like it...

Maybe we should have someone, like a moderator, for each language. Someone who reads all the posts in a given language and translate them in English to share important news or ideas into the main English forum...?

ProjeKct (me) can do it for the French forum, as I am a French speaker. Maybe Crimson1973 can do it for the Swedish forum and wowie for the German one.

What do you think?

It is good that people make this moves, it's not up to me to say: close this section, i mean maybe i can say that but then i have to come with other/ better ideas and that's not so at this moment. Maybe if the foreementioned people have the time and like to do it ( the translation ) we can have more info or ideas about this amazing band that should never stop recording.
I only know english but that goes for the most people, so i can't you out with this. But the idea is good.
christianopel

Return to Many languages