Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

STARDUST WE ARE (GATEFOLD 3LP+2CD)

The forum for discussion about the Music of The Flower Kings

STARDUST WE ARE (GATEFOLD 3LP+2CD)

Postby projeKct » 15 Nov 2014, 15:38

Did anyone get those?

STARDUST WE ARE (GATEFOLD BLACK 3LP+2CD)

STARDUST WE ARE (GATEFOLD TRANSPARENT PURPLE 3LP+2CD)

http://www.insideoutshop.de/Artist/The_ ... ings/20884
projeKct
Site Admin

Re: STARDUST WE ARE (GATEFOLD 3LP+2CD)

Postby Chessman » 15 Nov 2014, 23:42

Haven't got one, but they look magnificent! :)
Chessman

Postby Symfoon » 19 Nov 2014, 15:23

Untill now did not even knew this was in the planning so no i did not get any of those, on the other hand i am not a Facebook or Twitter person and Roine seems to have forgotten
completely by now about the fact there is also still an e-mail/Yahoogroup of TFK fans around... ;) Do you happen to know if this just the old '****' re-released ;) or if this is a remixed/mastered edition??
"Nu is het tijd voor de eerste balade van de avond..." (J.Reingold)
Symfoon

Postby flowerkingsfan » 19 Nov 2014, 18:17

[quote="Symfoon"]Untill now did not even knew this was in the planning so no i did not get any of those, on the other hand i am not a Facebook or Twitter person and Roine seems to have forgotten
completely by now about the fact there is also still an e-mail/Yahoogroup of TFK fans around... ;) Do you happen to know if this just the old '****' re-released ;) or if this is a remixed/mastered edition??

"Just the old '****'" ???? Harsh! :!: :o InsideOut Music doesn't show anything about this being re-mixed or re-mastered, just released in 2014. But still..... a classic! For serious collectors only, though.
flowerkingsfan

Postby Symfoon » 20 Nov 2014, 11:10

@flowerkingsfan » 19 Nov 2014, 19:17
I hope you did noticed the ;) in my previous message?. For me SWA is still the best TFK album ever.....
but on the other hand i think this release *is* a bit useless when nothing has been changed to it soundwise
because then it's just another attempt to whip some money out of die-hard fans' pockets - selling old wine in new sacks
and as a bonus with this release you'll even get the cd's you already have... you know what i mean?
Symfoon

Postby flowerkingsfan » 21 Nov 2014, 17:49

@Symfoon Yes, I saw the ;) in your message! I just usually don't like "****" referring to anything TFK. LOL I'm glad you say that SWA is still the best TFK album ever... I agree it's an attempt to get more money from die-hard fans. However, it would make for a great Xmas gift!
flowerkingsfan

Postby projeKct » 22 Nov 2014, 02:26

But... I suppose it's a label (InsideOut) idea, not a TFK idea.

They made these special vinyl editions for TFK (1 album), Spock's Beard (1 album), Pain of Salvation (2 albums), Enchant (1 album), etc.
projeKct
Site Admin

Postby Symfoon » 24 Nov 2014, 11:39

projeKct wrote:But... I suppose it's a label (InsideOut) idea, not a TFK idea.

They made these special vinyl editions for TFK (1 album), Spock's Beard (1 album), Pain of Salvation (2 albums), Enchant (1 album), etc.

Think you are right on this.... because when/if the band/Roine would have been involved in this it might have been remastered or at least 'sonically prepared'
for release on vinyl. BTW i did not see this pink version when i went over to the IO-webshop, so that one might have sold-out already!? :)
Symfoon

Postby projeKct » 25 Nov 2014, 04:06

Symfoon wrote:BTW i did not see this pink version when i went over to the IO-webshop, so that one might have sold-out already!? :)

Yes, I suppose!
projeKct
Site Admin

Return to The Flower Kings