Welcome
Welcome to The Garden Of Dreams

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

What you are reading...

General discussion about anything your heart desires

Re: What you are reading...

Postby Chessman » 26 May 2012, 13:50

Still reading my book, 'Guitar' which my sister got me for last Xmas. Each page has a different guitar pictured on it, in full colour, with text telling the history of the guitar, who has used such a model, and, in most cases, a recording that features that guitar. You also get the full specs of each guitar. (Five of the most famous makes have special pull out sections with family trees on them, these cover the models made by Fender, Gibson, Gretsch, Martin and Rickenbacker.) A great book to 'dip into' and read as and when you feel in the mood to. ;)
Chessman

Postby Chessman » 23 Aug 2015, 20:42

Currently reading Tony Iommi's biography, Iron Man. Quite an interesting read. :)
Chessman

Postby NotSteven » 24 Aug 2015, 20:22

Anthony Quinn, Curtain Call, or The Distinguished Thing
Serious dreamers always can afford the dreaming
NotSteven

Postby repercush » 08 Jan 2016, 00:44

Listening to Terrance Mckenna. Just finished The Most Dangerous Superstition by Larken Rose.
repercush

Postby NotSteven » 16 Jan 2016, 23:01

Ever since Christmas I have been reading rather than listening... Currently I'm alternating between Ville Kivimäki's Murtuneet mielet (based on his academic dissertation Battled Nerves: Finnish Soldiers' War Experience, Trauma, and Military Psychiatry, 1941-44) and Zoë Howe's Lee Brilleaux: Rock 'n' Roll Gentleman.
Serious dreamers always can afford the dreaming
NotSteven

Previous

Return to Flower Power